[Koha] Urgent Biblio problem

Jesse Weaver jesse.weaver at liblime.com
Sat Oct 18 15:14:56 NZDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM, yared berhanu <yared_berhanu at yahoo.com>wrote:

> By import. I downloaded from Library of Congress and imported.

Okay, so using the z39.50 search tool in cataloging. Would it be feasible to
move to Koha 3.0 at this point, or are you committed?

If you're committed, try looking at the error log at
/usr/local/koha/log/koha-error_log to see if any errors pop up when your
records stack.

NOTE: I cc'd this to the Koha list.