[Koha] deleting records

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Sat May 31 03:48:19 NZST 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Jason <jsmith at kmbc.edu> wrote:

>  yes thank you. I found the delete button.  I would have to say that it
> was combersome and I didn't notice any bulk deleting.  There is still a
> problem though.  I have manually deleted every item in the catalogue (just
> experimenting right now).

How do you mean that you manually deleted them? Through SQL, or another way?
Note that a given book has information in the biblio, biblioitems, items,
and other tables, and if you deleted in just one place, Koha will get quite
confused.

> Also, when adding patrons you are given several options. ONe of those
> options is to delete. the other options work when you hit the link such as
> the permissions button.  However, when you hit delete, nothing at all
> happens. Not sure what to do here.

Hmm. The only way I know how to delete a patron is on the patron detail
page, but it's possible that's broken.

P.S. Please make sure you C.C. replies to the Koha mailing list. I forget
this all the time too, but it helps others follow the conversation.