[Koha] deleting records

Jason jsmith at kmbc.edu
Sat May 31 06:59:16 NZST 2008

yes it is from the details tab that I am trying to delete patron.  This is what is not working. There is an option to bulk delet in the tools on administration page.  Anyway, the delete button just does not do anything.

In regard to the biblio, I am deleting it from the intranet, I think on the details page.  While this deletes the record, it does not remove the items from being searchable.

Jason