[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu May 22 05:25:27 NZST 2008

Personally I think all system preference bugs should have a high
priority (even though they aren't all labeled as such).  I say this
because many people are installed Koha without professional help - if
we have preferences that do nothing or don't work right it will cause
problems for these people.

Here's my list of reported system preference bugs:

1913  opaclargeimage - doesn't do anything
1923  OPACDisplayExtendedSubInfo - doesn't do anything
1943  OPACViewOthersSuggestions does not appear to work
1945  URLLinkText does not appear to do anything
1947  OPACSubscriptionDisplay depreciated?
1948  LibraryName has wrong description
1960  sortbynonfiling depreciated
2115  OpacMaintenance depreciated
2116  Disable_Dictionary  Syspref depreciated
2117  opacbookbag should have the term 'cart' in the description
2118  virtualshelves should say 'list' in the description
2119  suggestion syspref is free text and should be y/n
2142  maxItemsInSearchResults No longer used

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
nce at liblime.com