[Koha] Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu May 22 01:22:06 NZST 2008

Hi folks,

I've done an audit of the outstanding bugs in Bugzilla and have found
39 are marked as blocker, major, or critical:

http://tinyurl.com/5hysmf

There are an additional 157 marked 'normal':

http://tinyurl.com/5apjsy

Galen and I discussed the blocker, major, critical issues and concluded
we could address them with a concerted effort before Monday, June 16th.
I'd like to set that as the date for releasing 3.0-stableRC1, then do a string
freeze, to allow translators to wrap up any changes to translations, and
then a final 3.0-stable on July 1.

I do request that those of you using and programming Koha take
a look at the outstanding bugs in both categories, and flesh out any
issues in more detail where you can -- and if you feel a bug in the
'normal' category should be prioritized, please speak out.

Thanks to everyone who's contributed, even in small ways, to the
major improvements to this new version of Koha.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support