[Koha] Premature end of script headers

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed Jan 30 08:08:08 NZDT 2008

Apache is configured to use virtual hosts, so you should be typing
either "opac" or "intranet" in the address bar of your browser to access
koha, not 127.0.0.1.

If apache is running, you should get the apache default splash screen
when you access 127.0.0.1. On my system, it just says "It works!"

What version of perl is installed? Did all the perl modules install
correctly when you did the koha install?

Rob