[Koha] Re: failed to load Net::Z3950::ZOOM onubuntu 'no.such.host'exists error

Andy andy+newsgroup at oaklandcatholic.org
Wed Jan 16 08:04:49 NZDT 2008

Thanks for the pdf.  I tried the other files and it didn't work.  But I was
reading the step by step instructions and I think it might have been something
wrong with my yaz installation.  Through the package manager I was able find the
zoom package, and I had to install libssl0.9.7 before I could install that, but
I was able to do that, and get zoom installed.  Now Koha seems to be installed.
 Now I just need to get it configured and working.  Thanks for your help