[Koha] Community Feedback

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sun Dec 21 01:16:15 NZDT 2008

paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
> MJ Ray a écrit :
> > so we've a very stable local koha branch but the changes have
> > not been getting pushed upstream quickly because we felt our funders'
> > priorities (usually stability) and the koha.org release managers'
> > priorities (usually new features) seem different enough to make that
> > difficult
> mmm...
> 1- our funders never request more stability, they request new feature.
> 2- The branch 3.0.x is the stable one. No new feature is added. where's
> the problem with this one to send patches ? Henri-Damien, as RMaint,
> take care of all the patches that are submitted for 3.0.x

The problems are that we forked somewhere during the 3.0rc series and
are only now converging again; and that I broke our public-facing
repository somehow.  We will converge and will repair and will start
sending patches again, but as noted in 1 above, our priorities differ.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)