[Koha] Community Feedback

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Dec 20 02:37:25 NZDT 2008

MJ Ray a écrit :
> "Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote: [...]
>
>> Now what do you mean MJ is all over QA. Can you point to some specific
>> patches or emails, I just don't know what you mean. My perception is
>> that most (all?) of the QA work has been done by Andy and Galen.
>>
> so we've a very stable local koha branch but the changes have
> not been getting pushed upstream quickly because we felt our funders'
> priorities (usually stability) and the koha.org release managers'
> priorities (usually new features) seem different enough to make that
> difficult
mmm...
1- our funders never request more stability, they request new feature.
2- The branch 3.0.x is the stable one. No new feature is added. where's
the problem with this one to send patches ? Henri-Damien, as RMaint,
take care of all the patches that are submitted for 3.0.x

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com