[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branchlibraries

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Thu Dec 11 11:23:36 NZDT 2008

Hi there,

We use the daily reports in our existing 2.9 install - over 3 branches
and while it has a few tiny quirks we know what they are and we work
around and I believe the daily til reconciliation is accurate. Chris or
Mason can probably extract the code and make it available as a starting
point - and I am happy to pass on the bug descriptions.

cheers Jo.