[Koha] report generation-Till Reconciliation for each branchlibraries

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 11:22:18 NZDT 2008

If the Development Exchange has not worked as well as hoped, perhaps
it's because a critical mass was lacking? I think we would have been
very interested to learn more about the project.

The transparency of price quotes is above my pay grade unfortunately.
But seeing as there's a ton of transparency in at least certain areas
of the software development world -- guru.com, rentacoder.com,
scriptlance.com, etc. -- perhaps it's not all that out of the
question. Certainly, it would seem to be gibe well w/ the whole open
source ethos.

Just my 2c.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library