[Koha] Question about Amazon content

Dwayne Collins dcollins at prcsa.ca
Tue Nov 27 11:30:19 NZDT 2007

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the welcome! The libraries I'm working with are actually what
one could almost call "amateur" libraries - it's a collective of
student-run libraries at Trent University in Peterborough, ON
(http://www.sadleirhouse.ca/library/). We're using Koha to help promote
the great resource collections various student libraries have since,
without online presence before now, no one knew about them.

Now back to the Amazon question...

Amazon.ca refers web developers back to the amazon.com developers
programme and sign-up process, so that half of the equation seems to be
the same. I would be interested in investigating this further to
customise the content better. I've activated the Amazon content for now
to see how it works using the regular amazon.com devkey and an amazon.ca
associateID. It looks to me as though it is ignoring the latter
completely and not registering it. Any ideas on how to move things over
to the Canadian site given all of this?

Thanks a lot,
Dwayne