[Koha] Koha User Group Meeting at ALA & Interest Survey

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue May 15 08:04:51 NZST 2007

Greetings all,

I apologize for the cross-postings, but I was asked to pass this along.

Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator
Meadville Public Library    | CCFLS
http://meadvillelibrary.org | http://ccfls.org

To all those using Koha or interested in using it:

The Crawford County Federated Library System is hosting an
Organizational Meeting of a Koha User Group during ALA this June.  The
meeting will be held 1:00 PM, June 24, 2007, Best Western Georgetown
Hotel, 1121 New Hampshire Ave. NW, Washington D.C. (Located two blocks
from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station).  The press release, with all of
the information, and user interest survey are located at:

http://meadvillelibrary.org/director/koha-user-group.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

John Brice
System Administrator
Crawford County Federated Library System
848 North Main Street
Meadville PA 16335

jbrice at ccfls.org
814-336-1773