[Koha] Eliminating "Reserve Fee Charge of $1.00" Notice to Borrower

Ryan Higgins rch at liblime.com
Wed May 16 20:47:32 NZST 2007

If you're using the npl templates, you'll also want to edit the
template opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/npl/en/opac-reserve.tmpl

around line 96, you'll find:
 <!-- /TMPL_IF -->
<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="fee" -->
  <!-- /TMPL_IF -->
Replace the line:
<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="fee" -->
with:
<!-- TMPL_IF NAME="istherefee" -->

Otherwise, you'll still get the message that there's an additional charge of $0.00 .

Hope that helps

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha