[Koha] NPL templates in 2.2.8 showing reserve fee even if none is configured

Kevin O'Rourke lists at caboose.org.uk
Sat Mar 31 00:44:13 NZST 2007

I've finished configuration of our Koha server and let the library staff
loose on it (opac.nti.gov.ng but there's not much there yet).

While we were testing some things we noticed that when placing a reserve
through the OPAC it warned about being charged a $1 fee.  Checking on
the intranet no fee was charged.  This is correct because I explicitly
configured Koha so no fees would be charged for reserves.

We're using the NPL templates and Koha 2.2.8.  Does anyone have any
suggestions for getting rid of the spurious fee information without
editing the template?

Kevin
--
Kevin O'Rourke
ICT Coordinator, National Teachers' Institute, Kaduna, Nigeria