[Koha] Re: 856 - Electronic access problem

mourik jan heupink heupink at merit.unu.edu
Sat Mar 31 02:48:56 NZST 2007

Hello Henri-Damien, (and list)

>> So... where do I look to "remove ESCAPE=HTML  from marcvalues"?
>>
> look in
>  /usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/<theme>/<language>/MARCdetail.tmpl
>  /usr/local/koha/opac/htdocs/<theme>/<language>/opac-MARCdetail.tmpl

I can only find the ESCAPE=HTML in the files MARCdetail.tmpl. (and
therefore under *intranet*)
The files opac-MARCdetail.tmpl (meaning: stuff under *opac*) don't
contain ESCAPE=HTML
Result is that this fix only works for the intranet interface, and not
the opac. Any solution that works for the opac bit..?

But, on a more global level: isn't this behaviour considered a bug? In
the marc structure we have told koha that the field 856 contains a url,
that it is a hyperlink, etc. Yet, the result is regular text, NOT a
hyperlink. (whereas in version 2.2.6RC2 the result WAS indeed a hyperlink)

Kind regards, and have a nice weekend!