[Koha] Bug: memberentry.pl Does Not Auto-calc Expiry and Joining Date

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Wed Jun 20 00:32:54 NZST 2007

Hi Folks,

For new users of 2.2.9 looking for a solution to this topic, please read
on...

> if this is indeed a bug I'll be happy to add it Bugzilla.

It turned out the bug was known : 1351  (Bugzilla) and it had been fixed
in the CVS but somehow did not make it into the release.

The solution was to go to CVS to download/install the following files on
my Koha server:

Members.pm (modules/C4)
**********
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/koha/C4/Members.pm?view=log&root=koha&pathrev=rel_2_2

and

memberentry.pl (intranet/cgi-bin/members)
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/koha/members/memberentry.pl?view=log&root=koha&pathrev=rel_2_2

I now have the auto-calc functionality in memberentry.pl - which allows
our librarians to add new patrons as per design. If you follow the
instruction, so should you :-)

Best Wishes,
Bo