[Koha] Bug: memberentry.pl Does Not Auto-calc Expiry and JoiningDate

Mike Dalgity dalgity at htl.net
Mon Jun 18 06:39:20 NZST 2007

I believe it's Bug #1351.  1239 and 1331 look like they might be related as
well.  There's been quite a bit of discussion on the mailing list over the
past months.  If I recall correctly there was an email that indicated the
problem was fixed in CVS.  You could check out what changes were made.

Mike D.