[Koha] Member Reporting Contribs

Bo Schafers bo at weavebrain.com.au
Mon Jun 18 04:24:06 NZST 2007

Hi,
Are there any folks that have written custom queries for the membership
module? I've begun writing some simple scripts in php to:

1. Print to screen a full listing of member details with an option to
download it as CSV file
2. Print to screen a full listing of current members with an option to
download it as CSV file
3. Print to screen a full listing of expired members with an option to
download it as CSV file

These are to assist our secretary to do mail merges and general member
admin. There will probably be some additional data views over  time to
assist with the taks, such as queries based on dates and the like.

My question is , has ANYONE ELSE out there done something like this
(i.e. enhanced member reporting module) and is willing to share the
code, perhaps in perl? I must admit I'm not much of a programmer, but
for -what it's worth- whatever php scripts I come up with I'd happy to
offer them to rest of the community as a contrib.

Regards,
Bo