[Koha] Koha Marc Fields

sgmurphy19 at sbcglobal.net sgmurphy19 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 06:06:42 NZST 2007

We just installed Koha and have finished a trial run to see if it is a
program that will work for us (i.e. replace Athena). We feel it has
everything we need. Now we need a little push to help us set it up. So this
may be the first of many questions to come :)

I set up a Biblio-Framework (biblio-framework.pl)  for our organization and
can see all the Marc Fields. But when an admin goes to add a biblio
(addbiblio.pl), not all the fields are seen there. What needs to be done in
order to set the fields we want to see for biblio records we create?

Thank you,
Sean Murphy
Botanical Research Institute of Texas
sgmurphy at brit.org