[Koha] (no subject)

Emiliano Marmonti emarmonti at siu.edu.ar
Sat Apr 5 09:39:37 NZST 2003

Dear Pat:

  I've read that in 1.91 the spanish translation is not included, is that
right? Anybody is working on it? We really need it, I've seen that there are
some parts in 1.90 that are transalated to spanish, and think I've seen spanish
images (is that OK?) but I could'nt use it. Only could use at 'system-
preferences' 'opac languages' set to 'es'. I don't know if the images are there
in the 1.90 package or not and how to use it?

  Do you know if is there some advances in spanish translation?

Thanks a lot.
Emiliano Marmonti.

PD: We're trying to start a global test in Argentina using Koha in some
University Libraries.
PD2: When it'll be the next IRC meeting? Could I join?