[Koha] z3950 stalls after one^H^H^H zero searches

C David Rigby cr8s at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 13 05:11:05 NZDT 2002

I am having a problem similar to the one of which Kevin Johnson wrote
(see below).  In my case, though, the query has now been "running" for
10325 minutes (since Nov 5, actually).  The z3950-daemon-shell is
running, according to a "ps -x" command.  The log shows the following
information:

  # cat /var/log/koha/z3950-daemon-20021112-1008.log
Processing isbn="0-520-20157-4" at 1 z3950.loc.gov:7090 voyager (1 forks)
z3950.loc.gov:7090 done.
Processing isbn="0-520-20157-4" at 1 z3950.loc.gov:7090 voyager (2 forks)
z3950.loc.gov:7090 done.

Note that the query was submitted twice, so there are two entries.

	Any suggestions?

CDRigby
cr8s at virginia.edu