[Koha] Export Data tool fails (only tool that fails)- ver 23.11.06

Evan Stewart evanstewart406 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:43:16 NZST 2024

Hi David (and any others who might have this problem),

I stumbled across the answer (prayer works!).

I checked to see if the "cgi" Apache module was installed and enabled. It
wasn't! The module "cgid" was enabled, but not "cgi". Apparently, the
export.pl script requires regular "cgi".

To fix, I logged into the server terminal and ran the commands:

   - sudo a2enmod cgi
      - the output indicated that it was not already enabled.
      - sudo systemctl restart apache2

The odd thing is that I have the cgi module enable step in my server build
documentation. I'm not sure why it didn't install then. I noticed that cgid
was enabled (so maybe it took precedence when I originally attempted to
enable "cgi").

Enabling the "cgi" Apache module fixed the problem.

-Evan