[Koha] Question on MARC Frameworks and Staging/Importing records

MoFP Library Library at mof.gov.jm
Tue Nov 7 10:04:36 NZDT 2023

Hi Anke,

If your records were imported into the default framework, there are couple other options to get them into the ones configured by the library.
1. Click on 'Edit Record' to open the imported record
2. On the top right, click on the 'Settings' tab and choose from the configured framework

OR

1. Go to Tools and select 'Batch record modification' under the 'Catalog' column
2. Choose from the list the modification template you want to change the MARC record to (ensure that your library configured modification templates)

Hope this helps.