[Koha] Wrong person listed in 245$c statement of responsibility after import

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Nov 5 00:46:19 NZDT 2023

Hi,

I don't see any obvious mistake in the mapping, but if you have the
author in 100$a and 245$c it should work out.

Koha imports the MARC record as is, not making changes to it (unless you
are using MARC modification templates).

Maybe one common mistake: when creating items and maybe other fields,
make sure that all subfields for one item are within the same field:
952$a...$b... instead of separate 952 fields.

Hope this helps,

Katrin