[Koha] Wrong person listed in 245$c statement of responsibility after import

Aida Djikic aidadjikic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 00:15:27 NZDT 2023

Hello Katrin,

     if you have the author in 100$a and 245$c it should work out.

I re-exported from Excel and double-checked to make sure they are the same
(100$a has the author as Surname, Name, and 245$c as Name Surname).

could you please clarify this part, I'm not sure what you meant:

     Maybe one common mistake: when creating items and maybe other fields,
     make sure that all subfields for one item are within the same field:
     952$a...$b... instead of separate 952 fields.

Do you mean keeping them all in same column in Excel or joining them later
in MarcEdit?

Message: 2
I don't see any obvious mistake in the mapping, but if you have the
author in 100$a and 245$c it should work out.

Koha imports the MARC record as is, not making changes to it (unless you
are using MARC modification templates).

Maybe one common mistake: when creating items and maybe other fields,
make sure that all subfields for one item are within the same field:
952$a...$b... instead of separate 952 fields.

Hope this helps,

Katrin

--
Regards,