[Koha] Question on MARC Frameworks and Staging/Importing records

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Nov 5 00:50:48 NZDT 2023

Hi Anke,

we only use the default framework usually, apart from locally catalogued
items, so there might be other tricks I am missing.

The framework use for a record is stored in biblio.frameworkcode. And
you could update it with SQL. Not sure if it's cached and if that would
take effect immediately, but that's easy to find out.

Hope this helps,

Katrin