[Koha] Unsubscribe from the Newsletter

HAMZA SELLAMI HAMZA.SELLAMI at univh2c.ma
Wed Feb 15 06:46:22 NZDT 2023

Dear Koha Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request to be unsubscribed from the Koha newsletter. I have been a subscriber for some time now, but I have decided to discontinue receiving the newsletter.

I would appreciate it if you could remove my email address from the distribution list as soon as possible. Please let me know if any further action is required on my part.

Thank you for the informative newsletters you have provided me with, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Best regards,?

Hamza SELLAMI
Service Informatique
Université Hassan II de Casablanca
Bibliothèque Universitaire Mohamed Sekkat
Tél : 06 66 03 60 62
Courriel : hamza.sellami at univh2c.ma<mailto:sellami at univcasa.ma>