[Koha] Unsubscribe from the Newsletter

Kathryn Tyree kathryn at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 15 09:02:22 NZDT 2023

Kia ora,

The link to unsubscribe to this mail list is
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/mailman/listinfo/koha it's also at the bottom
of the emails :)

All the best to you too,
Kathryn

On 15/02/23 06:46, HAMZA SELLAMI wrote:

> Dear Koha Team,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request to be unsubscribed from the Koha newsletter. I have been a subscriber for some time now, but I have decided to discontinue receiving the newsletter.
>
> I would appreciate it if you could remove my email address from the distribution list as soon as possible. Please let me know if any further action is required on my part.
>
> Thank you for the informative newsletters you have provided me with, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
>
> Best regards,?
>

> Hamza SELLAMI
> Service Informatique
> Université Hassan II de Casablanca
> Bibliothèque Universitaire Mohamed Sekkat
> Tél : 06 66 03 60 62
> Courriel : hamza.sellami at univh2c.ma<mailto:sellami at univcasa.ma>

Kathryn Tyree
Koha Services Manager

Catalyst.Net Limited
DDI: +64 4 803 2414 Tel: +64 4 499 2267
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.