[Koha] plack with koha soruce package

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Sat Mar 5 08:10:46 NZDT 2022

Hi,

We at Biblibre are using the dev install to run from git sources (in
/home/koha/src).

We have a SystemD unit for plack/starman.
You can adapt it.
Then edit your Apache configuration to use Starman as backend.

Best regards,

Le 03/03/2022 à 03:56, vinod kumar a écrit :
> Hello Friends,
>
> I am a library professional and have been using Koha in my library for the
> last 2 years. I have Koha 20.05.05 installed on Ubuntu 20.04. I have
> installed Koha using source tar package and not using koha-common
> installation. I have studied various koha articles to use in Koha to boost
> speed. But in all articles, enabling plack steps given only for koha-common
> installation only, using koha-plack command. In my case, I have installed
> Koha using tar source package, so no such commands were found.
> Can Anyone guide me how to enable the plack  package for Koha tar source
> package installation. I will be thankful to you.
> Thanks,

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
Software and system maintainer 🦄
BibLibre, France