[Koha] plack with koha soruce package

vinod kumar vinod.kumar.trf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 02:56:14 NZDT 2022

Hello Friends,

I am a library professional and have been using Koha in my library for the
last 2 years. I have Koha 20.05.05 installed on Ubuntu 20.04. I have
installed Koha using source tar package and not using koha-common
installation. I have studied various koha articles to use in Koha to boost
speed. But in all articles, enabling plack steps given only for koha-common
installation only, using koha-plack command. In my case, I have installed
Koha using tar source package, so no such commands were found.
Can Anyone guide me how to enable the plack  package for Koha tar source
package installation. I will be thankful to you.
Thanks,