[Koha] plack with koha soruce package

vinod kumar vinod.kumar.trf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 00:50:37 NZDT 2022

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail.
I have plack installed in my system too. But in the source package
installation there is no PSGI file in my "/etc/koha" directory. If I use
that available in tar package, that will not work as asking for the koha
instance name, which is while we set up Koha via deb package. But in source
tar installation there is no instance name so the PSGI file not working.
Can you please share a sample PSGI file code, which can work for my source
package installation.
I shall be thankful to you.