[Koha] Bulk Deletion of Authorities Not Linked to a Title

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 13:42:31 NZST 2022

Hello, Eric!

    In our latest exchange, on 15 June 2022 at 09:41 [JST], you wrote:

There's a script for this actually: /migration_tools/
> remove_unused_authorities.pl (that path may have changed or be
> incomplete, I'm looking at notes on my phone) We run it as a cron job to
> keep our auth records clean. The "did you mean" search suggestions use
> authorities but don't filter out ones that aren't linked to any records,
> that's one good reason to prune them regularly.

    I found it! Here's the complete path:

        /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/remove_unused_authorities.pl

    I'll run it on the development machine before the production machine.
I'll also set up a cron job for once a month.

    Many thanks!

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.