[Koha] Bulk Deletion of Authorities Not Linked to a Title

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:08:51 NZST 2022

Hello again, Eric!

    In our latest exchange, on 15 June 2022 at 10:42 [JST], I foolishly
wrote:

    I found it! Here's the complete path:

>         /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/remove_unused_authorities.pl
>
>     I'll run it on the development machine before the production machine.
> I'll also set up a cron job for once a month.
>
>     Many thanks!

    I was premature. There is a *.pl file by that name in the path I
reproduced above; and I ran it from the terminal shell. I got a error
message that begins

"Can't locate Koha/Scripts.pm @INC (you may need to install the
Koha::Script module) ..."

    I have only a slight idea of what the error refers to; and, more to the
point, I don't know how to install such a module. I can't find
documentation on how to do so.

    Any suggestions, anyone?

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.