[Koha] Bulk Deletion of Authorities Not Linked to a Title

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Wed Jun 15 12:40:52 NZST 2022

Hi Charles,

There's a script for this actually: /migration_tools/
remove_unused_authorities.pl (that path may have changed or be incomplete,
I'm looking at notes on my phone) We run it as a cron job to keep our auth
records clean. The "did you mean" search suggestions use authorities but
don't filter out ones that aren't linked to any records, that's one good
reason to prune them regularly.

Best,
Eric Phetteplace
Systems Librarian