[Koha] Koha pluging for linking fields and RDA -76X-78X fields

Mercedes Portugal mportugal at ign.gob.ar
Wed Jun 15 05:04:01 NZST 2022

Hi Heather!

Thanks for answering and for the information.

The plugin is marc21_linking_section.pl. Katrin mentioned it to me today. It is already set in all subfields and you just need to choose it and then implement it. It worked! Perhaps with some limitations but it is ok. I tested it on the 22.05

I would like to know how are you linking recods with 76x-77x marc fields in Koha with 21.05 version.

Yeah sure, I will watch that video as we will use 78x fields as well.

--
Mg. Mercedes Portugal
Biblioteca Cnl. Manuel José Olascoaga