[Koha] "Use Restrictions" option on Item Level

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Tue Jun 7 19:31:45 NZST 2022

Dear All,

I am using Koha 21.11 on Ubuntu 20.04

Koha version: 21.11.03.000
Linux KOHA 5.13.0-44-generic #49~20.04.1-Ubuntu

According to the documentation, an item with non zero Use Restriction value is blocked from circulation.

I would like to use this restriction to block circulation of DAMAGED Books.

Therefore I created an authorized value of 2 with description "Damaged"

But the restriction on circulation is only applicable for value 1 which is default and not for other values.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some other way to achieve my requirement.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for