[Koha] Zebra Reindex Error Message

skaman.tx at gmail.com skaman.tx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:57:47 NZST 2022

Any help would be appreciated here.  After upgrading our installation to
Koha 22.05.00.000, we are now receiving Zebra indexing errors and no records
show in Opac searches.  Running "koha-rebuild-zebra -f -v library" yields
the following:

Zebra configuration information

================================

Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/library/biblios

Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/library/authorities

Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/library/rebuild/rebuild..LCK

BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d

================================

Job started: 16:50:26

skipping authorities

====================

exporting biblio 16:50:27 [00:00:01]

====================

1Can't call method "subfield" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Filter/MARC/EmbedItemsAvailability.pm line 75.

Something went wrong rebuilding biblio indexes for library

Zebra configuration information

================================

Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/library/biblios

Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/library/authorities

Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin

Lockfile                    = /var/lock/koha/library/rebuild/rebuild..LCK

BIBLIONUMBER in :     999$c

BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 999$d

================================

Job started: 16:50:28