[Koha] Patron Self registration system preferences

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jun 6 02:57:11 NZST 2022

Hi Elaine,

deleting unverified and verified self registrations are 2 separate
options of the cleanup_database.pl cronjob:

https://koha-community.org/manual/22.05/en/html/cron_jobs.html?#clean-up-database

–del-unv-selfreg DAYS

The number of days is set server side for this one and not via a system
preference.

Hope this helps,

Katrin