[Koha] Batch item modification, problem with location

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Jul 15 06:10:17 NZST 2022

Hi Anke,

I think maybe you only see the locations available to the library you
are logged in as. Could this be the case?

I am not sure if it was intended to limit the batch item edit form like
this, but it's always worth filing a bug if something doesn't work as
expected. I am not sure what the general expectation here is, but I like
your suggestion that it should depend on the items selected somehow.

Hope this helps,

Katrin