[Koha] Batch item modification, problem with location

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Thu Jul 14 02:00:15 NZST 2022

Hi,

when I try to modify a batch of items to assign a location (authorized value
LOC, would be 952$c) to them, there are in the dropdown list of possible
locations only those belonging to a different branch from the branch my
items belong to (as both their home and holding branch).

Thus, I cannot assign my desired location via batch item modification. I
stumbled upon this in 20.11 and 22.05.

I would expect to see either all locations from the LOC authorized value in
the dropdown list (requiring some mindfulness when batch assigning them to
items), or those belonging to the items' respective home and/or holding
branch.

Is this a bug? I checked Bugzilla, but wasn't sure if any of the bugs there
fit.

Thanks and regards,
Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598