[Koha] Issue with "Additional contents (HTML customizations)"

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Jan 2 04:29:31 NZDT 2022

Hi Michael,

I have tried adding OpacNavRight and OpacMainUserBlock entries on your
demo installation, but deleting the entries always makes the content go
away.

Could you provide a step by step guide so we can see where the
difference is?

I believe it would be save to delete these entries.

A happy new year to you too!

Katrin