[Koha] Issue with "Additional contents (HTML customizations)"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun Jan 2 02:38:27 NZDT 2022

Hi Katrin

You wrote:

 > I can't replicate this behavior in my dev environment. Could you check
 > if there are any remaining entries for ABC in your additional_contents
 > table?
 >
 > select * from additional_contents;

Yes, there are remaining entries, as expected (since I restarted
memcached, apache2 and koha-common).

You can test this issue on my demo installation with Koha 21.11.00
(user: demo / password: demo): https://koha.adminkuhn.ch:8443/

Is it safe to just delete these unwanted entries manually via SQL?

Best wishes & a Happy New Year: Michael