[Koha] C4::Heading::MARC21

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Feb 22 08:37:23 NZDT 2022

Hi domm,

I am not sure if this is only what displays or also what is copied over
or what else it might be used for. The definition of the subfield is a
little vague:

*$g - Miscellaneous information*
Data element that is not more appropriately contained in another defined
subfield.

Looking at the examples it would certainly make sense for us to add
these to the default mappings.

Katrin