[Koha] C4::Heading::MARC21

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Tue Feb 22 03:34:46 NZDT 2022

Hi!

A few days ago I asked this in IRC, but got no response, so I'm trying
here:

I have a question regarding C4::Heading::MARC21:
https://github.com/Koha-Community/Koha/blob/master/C4/Heading/MARC21.pm#L49
and #167 define some hardcoded mappings which subfields to
include/display eg in the popup window when selecting an authority.

But we have some data needed to properly identify the correct auth in a
subfield that is not included in this mapping (i.e. 150g).

Would you accept additions to these mapping in upstream? Or do we have
to patch our local instance? Or could these mapping be moved into some
config files?

Greetings,
domm

--