[Koha] No Warning Message while Checking Out a Particular Item Type to a Particular Patron Category (Already restricted in Circulation and Fine rules)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Feb 19 11:37:10 NZDT 2022

Hi,

how did you restrict the checkout?

One way of not permitting checking out a certain item type to a certain
patron category is setting the number of checkouts to 0 for this
combination.

If you still see no warning you might want to check if you are looking
at the correct circulation rule. Sometimes if you have defined rules for
"All libraries" and also for the specific branches, it's quite easy to
miss that you are not looking at the rule that will be used.

Hope this helps,

Katrin