[Koha] Batch modification: Possibility to copy subfield content to another field's fixed positions?

Bruns, Anke Anke.Bruns at gwdg.de
Sat Feb 19 00:12:22 NZDT 2022

Hi,

in order to be able to use the search index for publication year, the year
must to my knowledge be mentioned in 008, positions 7-10.
Is there a way to populate this with the content from 264$c which, in my
case, is always a yyyy? In the templates for batch operations I can only
find ways to copy into fields with subfields, not into fixed fields.

Thank you for any idea in advance, and a good weekend to all!

Anke

--
Anke Bruns M.A. (LIS)
Arbeitsgruppe "Anwendungs- und Informationssysteme"
E-Mail: anke.bruns at gwdg.de
Achtung! Neue Kontaktdaten!

Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen (GWDG)
Burckhardtweg 4, 37077 Göttingen, URL: https://gwdg.de

Support: Tel.: +49 551 39-30000, URL: https://gwdg.de/support
Sekretariat: Tel.: +49 551 39-30001, E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Norbert Lossau
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen, Handelsregister-Nr. B 598