[Koha] Restarting Indexing -- Maybe Reindexing Altogether

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:53:59 NZDT 2022

Hi, all!

    My library's system has stopped indexing new records. Case in point: I
added Starlog to our catalog, and five ours later, it still does not appear
when searched. We've also added a few more authority headings, but several
hours later, they too cannot be found.

    So is it possible to restart the indexing? Failing that, is is possible
to reindex the entire catalog? I'd like to learn this now before we upgrade
to 20.05 or 20.11 this spring or summer.

    Many thanks.

P. S. Running Koha 19.05 on Debian 9 "Buster".

    (When we upgrade to 20.XX, we'll also upgrade to Debian 10 or 11.)

--

    よろしくお願いします。

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.