[Koha] Record display turns completely blank

吳宣億 hsuaniwu at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Aug 30 14:29:22 NZST 2022

Hi thanks for the reply, but we ran the Zebra index and it's still the same result.

I have included a video of the problem for people to get a better idea of the problem.

https://www.lib.ntu.edu.tw/AR/images/Koha_2022-08-30.mp4<https://www.lib.ntu.edu.tw/AR/images/Koha_2022-08-30.m>

It happens intermittently and often fixes itself after half a dozen page refreshes, and then it will happen again.

________________________________
吳宣億 ∣ 臺大圖書館系統資訊組
106臺北市羅斯福路四段一號
Mickey Wu
National Taiwan University Library IT Services Department
No.1 Sec.4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
Tel. 02-33664573
hsuaniwu at ntu.edu.tw

寄件者: Himanshu Aggarwal <rtr.himanshu at gmail.com>
寄件日期: 2022年8月26日 下午 03:24
收件者: 吳宣億
主旨: Re: [Koha] Record display turns completely blank

You need to run Zebra fetch indexing command