[Koha] Record display turns completely blank

吳宣億 hsuaniwu at ntu.edu.tw
Fri Aug 26 18:32:22 NZST 2022

Hi,

Occasionally when we view/create/edit a record, the record page will not display properly, all the field will turn blank, any update to the record just pauses and we need to wait from minutes to hours before it fixes itself and the record to be displayed normally again. It happens from time to time and really impacts our workflow.

This is the screenshot of what it looks when it happens:

https://www.lib.ntu.edu.tw/AR/images/example.jpg

Anyone else experienced this? What could be the cause and what are potential solutions?

Mickey Wu
National Taiwan University Library IT Services Department
No.1 Sec.4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
Tel. 02-33664573
hsuaniwu at ntu.edu.tw